When most people hear the word “clutter” they think of piles of a messy space with random stuff all over-but clutter is much more than that. Clutter can have a negative effect on individuals, families, and businesses.
Here are some of the effects clutter can have:
- wasted time trying to find an item
- wasted money on buying a new item because you couldn’t find it
- wasting money to store clutter
- taking more time trying to clean
- feeling stressed/overwhelmed
- not able to focus on important tasks
- mentally exhausted thinking about it
- lack of productivity in the home office
- ashamed to have friends/family over
As overwhelming as clutter can be, it must be addressed-all it takes is ONE small step at a time to regain control of your life!